We are currently recruiting for outstanding and compassionate carer’s to work in Hoddesdon, Hertford and surrounding areas. If this is you….then read on as you will miss out on a great opportunity working with our expanding friendly team!
What do you get in return with a care career?
- Great Rates of Pay – £12/hr weekdays, £13.00/hr weekends and £18/hr bank holidays
- Work booked in advance
- Fixed and flexible shifts – to suit your needs half days or long days – your choice
- Mileage paid at 45p/mile
- Paid travel time at your hourly rate
- Paid induction training
- Paid shadowing visits
- Continued support and monitoring of competency
- Opportunities to develop and undertake Health and Social Care NVQs
- Employee perks
Our fabulous team should have the following qualities and skills:
- Empathetic and compassionate personality
- Experience in the care sector would be beneficial but not essential as full and on-going training will be provided.
- Cares and brightens the lives of others in small ways that make a difference, maximising social interaction and treating others with dignity and respect.
- MUST drive and have access to a car for work.
- Care Certificate is beneficial but not essential as this training can be provided
Full DBS (CRB) enhanced checks as well as references will be carried out on successful applicants.
If this appeals to you then we would love to hear from you!